Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Newark Mayor Cory Booker On The Move

Recently re-elected Mayor of Newark, NJ, Cory Booker is not wasting any with his education agenda within the City. This past week, the City received a hefty check from an unusual, however popular source. The co- founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckeburg officially pledged $100 million to revamp Newark schools — and launched a campaign to raise $100 million more. In the City of Newark, the lights are really shining bright. I really don’t want to play devil’s advocate here, but I think it is very important that the citizens of Newark pay close attention to this one and see how it plays out. I have met the mayor and personally think wonders of him. I think that he has great ideas and generally wants the best for the city of Newark. I’m just anxious to see what comes of this wonder team with Chris Christie and Cory Booker. Talk about the odd couple……

2 comments:

  1. good blog Grove, i like what cory booker is doing for newark, i think everything he has done is for the better of Newark.

    By the way check out my blog website on relationships, its seriously-maybe.com

    ReplyDelete